Saturday, December 26, 2009

I really am...

The agony of Christmas is almost past. But that's another thought. Time for the New Year and its resolutions. I was cleaning my house (well, a small corner of it) and thought of the new year.
This year, 2010, I really am going to....
1) Have that Garage sale and get rid of all the knickknacks I dont ever take out.
2) Write a chapter or two of those books spinning in my head
3) Plan that trip to France and Italy Im going to take someday
4) Read all the books in my stack
5) And increase my exercise ( this will be easy as going from zero to one minute worth counts!)
6)Finish some of the sewing/quilting projects that are piling up!
7) Plan the Orchard
8) Talk Wanda in to letting me take paino lessons on her new piano!!
9) Send out those notes to poeple I think of all the time but never quite dial up
10) Visit the beach at least twice

And you????

2 comments:

Briar Rose said...

I am still working on the end of Holidays myself, but I can say I feel almost prepared for next year :)
My goals are alot of the self-improvement kinds:
Keep working on wieght, get more finacially stable, build my business even more, get through all my travelling, take time to enjoy my son (even though most days that is quite a trial), and get even better with savings including a great garden.
There you go- I've given my two cents. Happy New Year!

East said...

4,5,8,9 & 10 we share in common. But with Wanda we are going to put together a duet!!! # 9 is HUGE. You know what I really need to do ... be in the moment. I mean really in the moment, which means bringing my highs and lows closer together first. Focus on what I am doing so that I'm not concerned about what I am not doing. Remember what I told you I heard Deepok say in an interview? "I am not running out of time..." (hence stress, fear, not being in the moment, and the symptom of no time...death) and "I have all the time in the world" (hence peace and forever).
So my friend, let's help each other with this. !OH! let's add good new recipes to our meals.