Friday, August 15, 2008

How to be 50 people

I hate having to make choices in life. I wish I could be 50 people and be in 50 different places at once. Ok, maybe only 5 people. That seems more reasonable. So of course I would be the dutiful and loving wife and stay in my town taking care of my husband, my garden, enjoying our togetherness and being with our friends...just enjoying. But then Id be a wonderwoman aunt off to help my nephews wife who just had a baby and is need of a few helping hands....but she is across the country. And then Id be with my other neice who is about to have a baby and needs to put her feet up....and then Id be some super hero nurse and help some family who needs some skilled hands.....And then Id be the care free adventuress careening through Italy and France on my motorbike....and then Id be the great authoress writing deep emotional novels beside a roaring Idaho river that stun the reading public....Oh wait. I forgot! Thats six things. And Im not a very good motorcycle rider yet....and I hate grammer. So maybe Ill just go get my husband a bowl of ice cream and he will smile and I'll know , for today, I made the right choice.

1 comment:

Sean Gates said...

Seems like there are many "right" choices.