Thursday, March 19, 2009

Italy

I awoke suddenly this morning, leaping up to turn off the alarm, with a huge smile on my face and immediately tried to fall back into the soft mattress and recapture my dream.
In the dream, I was at an airport waiting area, with friends and we were all spontaneously getting on this plane to Italy so they could get married. I didn't even have my passport but "It would be OK because Italy doesn't require one". And I was just so happy! I was going to have to call work and say " Sorry, going to Italy, see ya in a week. I was just giddy!!
I have no idea what that means, other than the thought of hopping on a plane to Italy sounds delicious!!
What does Italy represent? Cheese, artisan breads, flavors, olive oil, deeply warming sun,rocky coasts, dining outside overlooking the water,light flowing skirts, sipping wine....unhurried pace. I sense the food theme!!
I wonder where I'll get to wake up tomorrow?

1 comment:

Peppermint Lane said...

Can I come? I've always wanted to go to Italy. They have fashion and architecture, also.